Application Forms are available to download at the foot of this page. Please complete both the main application form and also the references and monitoring form. These should be emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking to recruit a School Premises Officer to help maintain our brand new school buildings which open in September 2021.
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
• Supporting the management of contract cleaning staff, undertaking general maintenance, repairs and cleaning of the building and grounds.
• Undertaking minor repairs and maintenance on an ‘as and when necessary basis’
• Completing appropriate records and testing (e.g. maintenance file/ heating/safety checks, order forms)
• Opening the grounds and school buildings and ‘unset’ alarms in accordance with laid down schedules
• Ensuring grounds care work undertaken by contractors etc is completed to a specified standard
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• The ability to alert senior staff to unsafe practices.
• An ability to undertake risk assessments in relation to premises function.
• The ability to undertake a range of basic repairs and maintenance tasks related to equipment and materials etc used in design classrooms.
• The ability to maintain accurate records.
• A good level of literacy and numeracy.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 27th August 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Week commencing 6th September 2021.
Position Available: September 2021
The closing date for this position is Friday 27th August 2021 at 12 noon.
Derby Cathedral School Support Staff Application Forms
As well as being advertised on our own website, all vacancies at Derby Cathedral School will be advertised in the following areas: